Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 8 am to 3:00 pm
Checking Out Books at Dishman ILC
- Books may be checked out by students for one week at a time.
- The same book may be re-checked for a total of a two week period.
- Students are allowed to exchange books every day if needed.
- Kinder through First Grade Students may check out 1 book at a time.
- Second Grade Students may check out 2 books at a time.
- Third Grade students may check out three books.
- Fourth and Fifth Grade Students may check out 5 books at a time.
- Checkouts are allowed only to students who remember to return borrowed books.
Lost and Damaged Books
- Student is responsible for the book(s) checked out.
- Student is responsible for paying for lost or damaged book(s).
- Student’s check out privileges will be suspended until debts are paid.
If a student damages a book, the Library Media Specialist will assess the cost of the damage to the book. Check out privileges will be suspended until the damage fine is paid.